Looking forward to Wednesday and a day out of the office at this years Insight show
If you are there, come over to the ICG stand and get your research question answered for free!…
And if you have any training needs pop by the Research Academy stand as I’ll be there as well..
Or just come and say Hi over a drink at 5.30!
JustGiving – Sponsor me now!
The Insight Fountain now has its own Facebook page:
‘Like’ to receive updates about The Insight Fountain ‘s services and *interesting research related posts from around the web
*interesting in my view!
I love my fitbit. I love that my scales connect to the wifi. I love being sent a text to tell me I am at a new all time low weight! I love that I can just run and then get home and look at my distance, time and splits.
I love the new Apple advert about wearables. But I have been thinking there must be some interesting stories out there about how wearables are bing used for purposes other than intended… when I get 10 minutes I will be investigating….
A great first year as my own boss.
- I’ve seen some lovely fountains
- Written several reports
- Made over 200 pretty charts & diagrams
- Looked at over 1000 verbatim comments
- Collaborated with some great people
- Worked with children .. but not animals
- Reconnected with collegues from *quite* a while ago (and friends from school so it really was the year for it)
My twitter review of the year: https://www.vizify.com/becky-lewis/twitter-video